- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and software engineers
- Convey design ideas and project plans using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, such as layout menus, tabs, buttons, input boxes and other widgets/components
- Create conceptual diagrams and visual mockups that clearly illustrate how responsive websites and mobile apps function and appearance
- Create original graphic designs (e.g., images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present conceptual designs to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g., responsiveness)
- Enhance the user experience through layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Help develop, maintain and adhere to style guides and web standards (e.g., fonts, colors and images)
- Create intuitive interfaces that optimize user interaction and experience
- Conduct thorough testing and rapid integration of new features, to ensure seamless navigation and functionality, incorporating feedback from clients, users, and the design team.
- Work closely with the marketing team to maximize SEO, marketing landing pages and other technical marketing needs
- Design and implement web/mobile UIs and applications from concept through to deployment
- Test and debug UI issues using various devices (phones, tablets, laptops, etc.) and debugging tools (Safari debugger, Chrome remote debugger, Firefox debugger, Edge, etc.)
- Wireframing, prototyping and interactive designing skill set used by UX Designer.
Have Other Questions?
Don’t be shy